Power Cable XLPE PVC Insulated Armoured Power Cable
|FOB Price:||US $0.02-2 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Meters||US $0.02-2/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 Roll/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Application: Construction, Overhead, Underground, Industrial, Power Station
- Current: DC Cable
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Wire Core Material: Bare Copper Wire
- Model: VV
- Product Name: XLPE Power Cable Insulated Power Cable Armoured Ca
- Transport Package: 100 M/Roll or Customized
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO, CCC, CE, RoHS, UL, VDE
- Brand: Gemt
- Trademark: Gemt
- Specification: 16-300mm2
- HS Code: 8544492100
1. Standards: GB/T12706-2008, IEC60502-2005.
2. Description: copper conductor, XLPE insulated PVC sheathed steel tape armoured power cable.
3. Conductor: Copper.
4. Insulation/sheath:XLPE/ PVC
6. Type ,description and application
Copper (Aluminum) conductor , XLPE insulated PVC sheathed power cable.
| ||For laying indoors, in tunnels, in ducts. Able to bear external mechanical force but not lager pulling forces. Single core cables are impermissible to be laid in magnetic ducts.|
Copper (Aluminum) conductor , XLPE insulated PVC sheathed steel tape armoured power cable.
| ||For laying indoors, in tunnels, in ducts and underground. Able to bear external mechanical force but not lager pulling forces. Impermissible to use single core cable in A.C circuit.|
NO. of cores
|Rated Voltage (kV)|
|Nominal cross -section of conductor|
The maximum operating temperature of cores shall not exceed 90ºC when the cable is used for long period. The temperature of cores shall not exceed 250ºC at short circuit for 5 seconds. The laying temperature should not below 0ºC during installation.
Permissible bending radius
The permissible bending radius for cables shall be with the regulation as below:
For single-core no armoured cable: R>12D For multi-core:R>10D
Where: R-bending radius (mm) D-overall diameter of the cable (mm)
The single core cable of using in AC circuit shall be without armour or with steel wire and shall not be laid magnetic ducts.
If you have not found what you want here or if you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. Whatever cables you want, we can produce!