UL Approval PVC Jacket Nylon Thhn/Thwn Electric Cable, Waterproof
|FOB Price:||US $0.6-19 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||100 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Rolls||US $0.6-19/ Roll|
- Model NO.: GEMTNY003
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Range of Application: Household Engineering
- Brand: Gemt
- Trademark: customized
- Specification: 10AWG
- HS Code: 85441100
- Type: Insulated
- Application: Building
- Sheath Material: Nylon
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO9001, CE, CCC, RoHS
- Factory: Shenzhen,Dongguan,Huizhou
- Transport Package: Carton /Reel
- Origin: Mainland China
Application = Applied to power equipment, construction, switch, etc.
1: THHN: It indicates a single or stranded conductor having flame-retardant and heat-resistant thermoplastic insulation with a jacket of extruded nylon or equivalent material. The wire is rated 90°C dry only.
2: THWN: It indicates a single or stranded conductor having flame-retardant, moisture and heat resistant thermoplastic insulation with a jacket of extruded nylon or equivalent material. The wire is rated 75°C wet or dry.
3: Conductor: Annealed solid or stranded copper wires (copper or CCA)
4: Insulation: PVC
5: Jacket: Nylon jacket is provided to protect PVC insulation against abrasions and scratches while pulling through conduits. It is also resistant to oil , gasoline and chemicals.
Building Wire - THHN Wire Description:
· THHN Wire has a conductor of soft drawn bare copper.
· THHN Wire has primary insulation of PVC with NYLON jacket.
· UL listed Stds. 83 & 1063 as: Type THHN Wire 90°C in dry locations,
Type THWN Wire 75°C in wet locations.
· Gasoline and oil resistant II. Type MTW 90°C Machine Tool Wire (stranded only)
105°C AWM, 80°C where exposed to oil.
· CSA approval available upon request for the building wire.